- Monday, January 22, 2024 | Confirm your participation by replying to abstract assignment email.
- Friday, March 22, 2024 | ePosters are due to LSA headquarters.
- Monday, April 1, 2024 | All changes to speakers and abstracts are due
- Five (5) minute presentation
- Your presentation is strictly limited to three (3) minutes, followed by two (2) minutes of questions.
- You have a total of FIVE slides for your presentation: Background, Methods, 2 Data slides, and Conclusion slide.
- Include a title slide, this is not included in the FIVE slides of your presentation.
Presentation File Type
- We will run presentations from a PC laptop only.
- Windows PowerPoint .pptx (more features)
- Use slide size “WIDE SCREEN” 16:9 Format
Uploading Your Presentation
Bring your files to upload to the tech table at the rear of the room no later than 7:30am the morning of the meeting. We will upload and test them. Please bring your files on a USB flash drive or any USB device only please. Retrieving files from email is not recommended due to unreliable hotel internet. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE YOUR OWN LAPTOP.
If you have any videos in your presentation, you must meet with the AV techs as early as possible during the conference to ensure that they run. If we cannot test them ahead of time, we cannot ensure that they will run properly. We recommend that you bring the separate video files with you just in case there is a problem.
At the Podium
There will be a confidence monitor for your presentation viewing with a slide advancer. Additionally, there is a countdown timer next to the monitor to inform you of your presentation time. Note that “Speaker Notes” are not seen on the podium monitor, so if you need them print them out ahead of time.
Saturday, April 20, 2024
7:15am | Patrons Foyer
Important ePoster Information
- Moderated Session starts at 7:15am.
- Please prepare a three minute presentation.
- Follow the ePoster Instructions and Format below.
- Upload ePoster using the link below – no email posters accepted.