Call for Abstracts
AUGUST 1 Abstracts Due at 11:59pm
AUGUST 9 Abstract Acceptance Notification & Meeting Registration Required
AUGUST 26 Presentations/ePosters Due
SEPTEMBER 9 LSA Research Day | 6:30pm | via Zoom
- All residents and research trainees enrolled in an Anesthesiology program in Louisiana.
- Medical students enrolled in a medical school in Louisiana – with an interest in anesthesiology.
- The entry should represent original work done by the authors.
- Submit abstract using the online submission form by August 1, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- All abstracts must be submitted online via the LSA website using the online submission form.
- Upload graph or charts in .jpg/.png format only
Your abstract will be accepted either as a presentation, on demand presentation, or ePoster. Due August 26, 2021. Additional information to follow in acceptance email.
HOW TO STRUCTURE YOUR SUBMISSION
- If submitting an abstract using the following headings: Background, Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- If submitting a case review use the following headings: Introduction/Objective, Case Presentation, Discussion, Conclusion.
Once you select the type of submission, these fields will appear. You DO NOT need to type these headings in your fields.
Presenter Resource Center